Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mommy Bloggers and working out side the home.

I have not been writing on my blog because I've been feeling very discouraged by the mommy blogging world. I still love reading blogs but haven't felt like writing since my life seems so different from the stay at home moms and the stay at home working moms. I just simply don't have time to be going to play groups, making cute crafts and selling them on esty, and feeling the pressure to be this trendy mom is to overwhelming for me.

Today I read a post on Babble from Melissa at Dear Baby and it encouraged me to get back on here and write. Moms that work outside of the home need just as much support as the moms that stay home. I think I speak for most working moms that our biggest hurdle is mom guilt. This is a daily struggle for me. I feel guilty that I can't be home with my daughter there fore I feel guilty if I give myself to blogging, working out, and anything that may take time away from her. I hope that through my blog and Melissa's that a new world of working mother will come out of the wood works and encourage each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment