Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blogging

Okay so this is my second attempt at starting a blog. I hope it goes better this time around. I love reading peoples blogs. I mostly love the honesty and windows into other people lives. It makes me feel like I'm not alone out here in my quest to become a better women, wife, and mother. I read tons of blogs written by amazing stay at home moms and stay at home working moms but none from any full time 9 to 5 moms. I feel like the kind of life us working moms live is totally different from stay at home moms. I don't feel like one is better than the other we're all trying yo meet the same goal. (Goal being raising happy healthy children.) I hope that maybe in writing my own blog I might help out another 9 to 5 mom. I might even help myself a little.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that's great! Good for you! I think blogging can be such a great outlet. I encourage you to keep this one up. But don't let it be a hinderance in your life either. Let it be an outlet to release stress, thoughts and concerns. Welcome back to the blogosphere!

    Shari :-)

    ReplyDelete