Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keeping in check

The Hubs and I don’t really fight much. When we do it’s usually me being sensitive or feeling overwhelmed by something. I more thinking about those times when everyone one is tired and cranky. How do you keep yourself in check? I have a really hard time getting off my sassy horse when Joanna’s crying and everything that the hubs is doing to try and help doesn’t meet my expectations. I don’t want Joanna to see me being snappy at her daddy and vise versa. Unfortunately I am super dry and sarcastic; these are traits I would love to not have in my personality. The only purpose these traits have served for me is making everyone think I am “MEAN.” I’m not a mean person and I’m not the alfa b*tch wife. I am strong and just like to do things my own way. Who doesn’t? I just want to have more tools in my bag that help keep me calm, nice, and sweet, instead of cold, dry, and sarcastic. I want to be the best mommy and wife possible for my family and not pass down any of my ugly personality traits.


No comments:

Post a Comment